Things I use
Editor & Console
- My favorite editor these days is VS Code with the Default Dark+ Theme. I do nearly all my coding in it.
- From time to time I still go back to Sublime Text 3 ot fire up Webstorm.
- My Terminal is the good old iTerm 3. I use it together with Oh my zsh and the smt theme.
- I have a lot of custom stuff and aliases in my dotfiles.
Apps & Productivity
- My most important tool these days is 1Password which keeps track of all my passwords.
- I use Todoist to keep track of my tasks and daily chores.
- For my writing and taking quick notes I use iA Writer.
- Notion is another note-taking and journaling tool I don't want to live without.
- I use Spectacle as my window manager.
- Bartender keeps my OSX menu bar clean and organized.
- Dropbox helps me to sync and backup all my important files across devices.
- I love Docker because it helps me to keep my dev machine clean.
- Sometimes I use Homebrew to install missing packages on OSX.
- My main desk is a Masterlift 2 adjustable standing desk.
- My office chair is a used Hermann Miller Aeron in size B.
- Since this year I am using a Macbook pro 16". It is the best computer I ever owned.
- My monitor is the LG 32UD59-B with a 2560 x 1440 resolution.
- I use the roost laptop stand for my Laptop at home and when I travel.
- I use the Apple magic mouse and magic keyboard.